Sunday 23 April 2017

Tinariwen - 2017.Mar.07 Live in Liverpool

Quick post.

Tinariwen 2017.Mar.07 (source: kin2kin.co.uk)
Just found that the concert by Tinariwen 2017.Mar.07 at the Invisible Wind Factory in Liverpool can be listened to for about a month at the BBC Radio 3 Website (till 2017.May.21).

Here it's available: World on 3 (2017.Apr.21)

The page includes full setlist and some background info, before the show itself there is a good introduction by Andy Morgan (former manager of Tinariwen).

ENJOY!! Recommended while eating a fresh one!!

PS1: when the show can not be listened to anymore on the BBC site, I'll post the full concert, incl.interesting talk, here at Mangue Music (similar like Orchestra Baobab earlier)
PS2: soon to follow more/other Malian Music from the BBC

6 comments:

  1. I'm probably repeating myself but I was very happy to attend the very first gig of the current Elwan Tour in Zuerich. It was my 12th Tinariwen show and I was especially pleased to see Ibrahim Braybone back on the road with them. I am thinking of attending their mointreux show this july. I wouldn't be surprised if some special guest would show up on that stage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping you'll upload the full concert as mentioned back in April, I haven't been able to find a copy anywhere! Thanks for the great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hoping you will post full concert. its no longer available at the bbc link. love everything on your site.
    a tonic for these times
    robert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will post asap, not sure if in individual tracks or as one long audio file

      Delete
    2. Just fulfilled your wish, and posted Tinariwen 2017 BBC recodings

      Delete